June 3, 2009

...sale reminder...amy butler daisy chain

Things have been busy, busy, busy! There are lots of fabulous new fabrics coming in right now. StudioE's Flourish collection has just arrived in the brown colorway (post on that soon!) and Joel Dewberry's Deer Valley should be delivered any minute now! So excited! I'll be listing lots of fabrics in the next couple days, but some of the new Flourish fabrics have already been listed, so head over the shop now and check them out. I've listed the bundles first so you can see all the fabrics available. If you see a fabric you like in the bundle, but don't see it listed, just contact me and I'll get it listed for you!

Ok, so on to the real reason for this particular post...a reminder that Amy Butler Daisy Chain fabrics are on sale right now! Originally the sale was going to end tomorrow, but I just met with my Westminster/Free Spirit reps today and I need to make room for all the fantastic fabrics that I'll be ordering. So help me out and load up on Daisy Chain! I'm extending the sale through Saturday. And there are still a couple of mystery fabrics listed in the sale section too. Oh, all right, I'll tell you guys...it's a trio of Anna Maria Horner Good Folks fabrics!



For the love of fabric,


fabric fan


0 comments:

Post a Comment