August 5, 2010

...in the shop now...meadowsweet 2 by sandi henderson...

It has been busy, busy around here!  That's my excuse for the lateness of this particular post...we've had Meadowsweet 2 in stock for over a week and I'm just now getting around to introducing it!  Since it's been out for a bit, I'm sure you all have oohed and ahhed over it, so I'll just make this a picture heavy post :)  But first I have to say that I love, love, love the color combos Sandi offers up this time.  I think I've said it before, I not so much of a pink girl, but rather a blue and green kinda girl.  Needless to say, I'm in heaven with this line and so much of it matches the colors in my house that I have a long list of things I want to make! 



We've put together three bundles in the shop:



My favorite prints:

I just love how the red pops in Poppy Parade and the small flecks of red in Paper Snowflake make you search for more throughout the print.

Daisy Path is my absolute favorite from the line and I love how all the colors in Vintage Paisley work so well together.

So what do you think of Meadowsweet 2?  What are your favorite prints from the line and what would you make with them?  I'd love to hear!

Head over to the shop - we have the whole collection in stock!

1 comment: