May 16, 2010

...coming soon...gypsy by felicity miller...

Gypsy is a fabulous new line by Felicity Miller for Free Spirit.  Check out this fun story of Felicity's inspiration for and description of the line:

"Gypsy is a tribute to my Romany heritage. My great, great, great Grandmother, Lydia Field, lived in a caravan into her 90s. These designs are a result of my study of caravans and my imaginings of a nomadic life rich with Music, Full Moons and Ups and Downs punctuated with Flowers in fearless colours. Lyrical living is important in any age and so these patterns are for you, the modern Gypsy, on your journey with life… sew away!"

 

Gypsy should be arriving any day and we'll get it listed as soon as we can!

See you in the shop!

2 comments:

  1. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!
    caravans for sales

    ReplyDelete
  2. just linked this article on my facebook account. it’s a very interesting article for all.

    caravans sales

    ReplyDelete