December 19, 2009

...saying goodbye to...studio e flourish

The underdog hit fabric line of the summer is now discontinued.  That's right, StudioE has discontinued the ever-popular Flourish line.  I can't tell you how many re-orders I made over the summer!  Perhaps they intended to do it this way, but having a light and a dark colorway was genius.  The lighter prints sold extremely well over the summer and as Fall and Winter approached, the darker prints took the lead in sales.  I hate to see this rainbow of fabrics leave my shelves, but it's time for them to go.  Most of the remaining prints in stock are very low - 5 or fewer yards.  I was, however, able to snag a couple more fresh bolts.  So take a look around the StudioE section and grab what you can now.  If you want multiple yards, convo me and I'll let you know what I have available! 








See you in the shop!

1 comment:

  1. I am very interested in any of the larger prints you may have left. Janae at jankcar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete