June 11, 2009

...in the shop now...joel dewberry deer valley - tarragon palette

Ok, so Joel Dewberry's brand new collection Deer Valley, has been available in the shop for over a week and I'm finally getting around to posting about it. Since there are sooo many fabrics in his new line, I selected a few from each color palette to carry. In this first post, I'll show you my Tarragon palette choices. Hope you like them!



I have this listed as a 3 yard bundle (1 half-yard cut of each fabric), but it's available for purchase in any length...just let me know what you need! Check out the pictures below for a more detailed look at each fabric.

Lodge Lattice in Goldenrod


Columbine in Grass


Mountain Gem in Goldenrod


Meadow Lace in Tarragon


Architectural in Grass


Floral Drop in Tarragon


Did you find something you like? I see fabulous pillows, curtains, accessories, etc. in your future! Head over to the shop now!


For the love of fabric,


fabric fan

0 comments:

Post a Comment