June 9, 2009

...in the shop now...StudioE Flourish

Things have been sooo busy around here this past week. I managed to get Deer Valley and Flourish in at the same time...which was around the time of my birthday, my cousin's birthday, a meeting with the Westminster reps, etc. etc. I've been working on getting all the new fabrics listed and even though I'm not quite finished, I wanted to share some pics of the brown colorway of Flourish anyway. I love it even more in person than in the catalog...rich chocolate browns, soft aquas, bright greens, oranges and turquoises. And the shapes! Flowers, circles, zig zags, medallions...you have to check them out...they're in the shop and ready to be oohed and ahhed over!

Brown colorway









Cream colorway









Don't you love them?!? Head over to the shop now for great prices on this fabulous collection!


For the love of fabric,


fabric fan

0 comments:

Post a Comment