June 16, 2009

...in the shop now...joel dewberry deer valley - azure palette

Oh my goodness...I can't believe I let 5 days go by since my last post before writing about my FAVORITE palette out of Joel Dewberry's new Deer Valley Collection. The Azure palette has a beautiful blend of grays, deep reds and well, azure. I am a blue girl...I own lots of blue clothes, I have blue walls in my house and I even have a blue truck. So, of course, when I took a look at this particular palette, I fell in love with it. So here's a look at my fabric choices for this palette (it was hard not to order the whole colorway!):

I have this listed in the shop as a 3 1/2 yard bundle (1 half-yard cut of each fabric), but it's available for purchase in any length...just let me know what you need! Check out the pictures below for a more detailed look at each fabric.


Architectural in Celadon


Antler Damask in Celadon


Columbine in Natural


Mountain Gem in Celadon


Meadow Lace in Natural


Floral Drop in Azure


Lodge Lattice in Azure


Head over to the shop now to check out more detailed pictures of these fabrics. Oh, the possibilities abound with this fabric collection!


For the love of fabric,

fabric fan

0 comments:

Post a Comment