June 28, 2009

...in the shop now...riley blake designs just dreamy

Happy Summer everyone! I have to say that this is my favorite time of year because these are the longest days of the year. I love waking up to the sun and enjoying it all day long! Today I'm going to showcase a few prints that "feel" like summer to me. Bright colors, fun designs...it's just cheerful fabric! Riley Blake Designs has been in the fabric business for a while, but has just recently started manufacturing their fabrics. Just Dreamy is proving to be a hit so far with its fun, youthful designs and colors. Check them out in the store now!











Not only are the designs and colors great, it just feels like excellent quality fabric. It feels very sturdy, yet it's extremely soft. Fantastic for both play clothes and dress clothes! Check them out and let me know what you think! Keep an eye out in my shop for Ivy Trellis, the latest Riley Blake fabric line...it's on its way!


For the love of fabric,


fabric fan

0 comments:

Post a Comment