July 18, 2009

...in the shop now...riley blake designs ivy trellis

Introducing Riley Blake Designs' newest line - Ivy Trellis by Gabriella Hunter Designs. I love this fabric! If you're a fan of soft, muted colors and lovely detailed design, you should really look into this line. As always, I have ordered a select few, but am open to expanding what I offer in the shop because I love them so much! I opted for a combination of the Teal and Purple colorways and they are beautiful! I was so much more impressed with them in person than in the photos...but isn't that always the case???




Large Ivy Floral in Teal


Medium Ivy Floral in Purple


Medium Floral in Teal


Medium Ivy in Teal

(Individual photos are courtesy of Riley Blake's website.)


Another great thing about them is that all the fabrics in the line appear to coordinate with each other. Perfect for home decor projects, apparel, and more! Check them out in the shop and let me know what you think. I'd love to hear your thoughts...which ones do you love? What other colorways and designs would you like to see offered? I'm open to any and all comments and suggestions!


Happy Saturday!


For the love of fabric,


fabric fan

0 comments:

Post a Comment