July 1, 2009

...vacation announcement...

We will be heading out on vacation starting tonight (7/1) and will return July 11. The shop will remain open for those of you who do not mind a delay in receiving your fabric. All orders placed today by 3pm PST will be shipped out today. All orders placed after that time, will be shipped upon our return (these details are also provided on the shop's home page). During this time, please feel free to contact me with any questions or special orders that you may have. I may be on vacation, but I'll still be checking in on the store! Please be patient in waiting for a reply as the days designated for hiking and camping will surely not allow for internet access!

In other news, I just received my shipment of Laura Gunn's Lantern Bloom fabrics. I know, finally!, right? Check them out in the shop now! And keep your eye out for Ivy Trellis by Riley Blake Designs...it should be arriving any day now and I'll be posting those upon my return!

Don't forget, all orders placed before 3pm PST today will be shipped today. All others will be shipped upon my return. Thanks for your patience while we venture out on a much-needed vacation!

We hope everyone has a fantastic 4th of July and is able to spend some fun quality time with family and friends!

See you all soon!

fabric fan

0 comments:

Post a Comment