August 28, 2009

...fun fabric friday...kiwi fruit harvest by patricia bravo

Ok, we're starting up another new series called Fun Fabric Friday! If the name of the store is So FUN Fabrics, then I ought to point out some fun fabrics, right? Maybe we'll get to the point where we call it Triple F...you know, like how Guy Fieri calls his show Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, Triple D. Too cheesy maybe? I don't know, but since Guy and I are from the same town, I think that means I can pull it off :)

So the first fabric for this new series is Kiwi Fruit Harvest from Patricia Bravo's Color Splash collection. This collection came out earlier this year and I don't think too many people know about it. The name pretty much says it all though - there's a ton of color in this line! That's part of why it's so fun...but there's also the creative name. I didn't realize what the repeating design was until I did my first post on the collection. It's kiwi slices!


And to make this fabric even more fun, it's on sale! I just put the remaining prints from this collection on sale for $7.50/yd! Patricia's new line Girly Girl is due out soon and I need to make room for it. Summer is fading, so grab up some of this fun, summery fabric and make something cheery to brighten those soon-to-be dreary Fall and Winter days!


For the love of fabric,


fabric fan

1 comment: