May 15, 2009

...in the shop now...patricia bravo color splash

Ok, I have to say that Patricia Bravo of Art Gallery Fabrics is one of my favorite designers. I only recently discovered her fabrics and I love them. She has such amazing talent and if you haven't checked out any of her fabrics, you should. I love her philosophy about enticing a new generation of quilters and sewers with fresh, fun, modern designs. Her passion for what she does really comes through in her fabrics. If you were to look through all her fabric collections, you would see why I think she has such amazing creativity! And if you check out her blog, you'll see she has a lot of fun energy to share with her readers.

The Color Splash line features bright colors...turquoise, lime green, orange, purple, yellow...and fun designs...trees, flowers, circles, swirls. Take a look at the cleverly named Kiwi Fruit Harvest...if you like bold colors, this is the fabric for you!




Here are the other Color Splash fabrics I'm currently carrying in the shop:


Aqua Foliage Cascade



Creamy Stem Echoes



Teal Daisy Fusion



If you aren't familiar with Patricia Bravo, or you've just never taken the time to explore her collections, I recommend you do. I'll be doing another "in the shop now" post soon to show off some of her other fabrics. Hope you love the fabrics...I think Teal Daisy Fusion is my fave - how about you?

For the love of fabric,

fabric fan

0 comments:

Post a Comment