October 8, 2009

...and the winner is...

The winner of the Patty Young Frida pattern is @LBGstudio - congratulations! Send me a Direct Message through Twitter with your email address so we can work out the details.

For the rest of you who participated in the contest, I'm offering Patty's Frida and Lil' Chef patterns at a further discounted price of $11.00. I have limited quantities of both, so it will be first come, first served (only 1 per person please). Just go to the shop, search for "Frida" or "Lil Chef" and purchase whichever pattern you want. In the Notes to Seller section, tell me your Twitter username and I'll issue you a refund.

Thanks to everyone who participated - even Patty RTed! But don't worry, I didn't count hers in the tally :) And thanks also to those of you who became new Twitter followers. I look forward to getting to know you all!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I tried to send you a Direct Message through Twitter but it wouldn't let me for some reason. Perhaps I'm overlooking something!! Anyways, so excited about winning! You can email me at sevan76dress@gmail.com.

    Thanks,

    LBG studio

    ReplyDelete