May 4, 2009

...jumping on the fabric blog bandwagon...

Yep, that's right...another blog about fabric. I know there's a ton of other, well-established blogs about fabric and sewing and quilting and crafting and...well, you get the picture. But after recently starting up a fabric shop on Etsy, I've found that the little guys (like me) quickly get overshadowed by the big guys, so this blog is a way for me to get the word out about all the great fabrics that make me say, "ooohhh, that's so fun!"

I'm a beginning sewer, so you won't get a lot of check-out-what-i'm-sewing-now kind of posts. Although, if I can ever learn to sew anything other than a straight line, I will be proclaiming it to anyone who will listen. What you will find here are posts about fabric...fabric that catches my eye, new collections that are on their way, and of course, fabric and patterns in my shop that are available for purchase. (Hey, I'm not going to hide that this blog is a marketing tool for me:) But one of the things that I'd really like to do is familiarize you with some of the little guys in the fabric design world. After all, I have a soft spot for the little guys :)

I welcome c
omments and would love to hear what you think about any and all of the fabrics I blog about.

Oh yeah, the marketing portion of this post...check out my store. I offer some of the big guys and of course, some of the little guys too. Below are a few samples to entice you...


For the love of fabric,

fabric fan


0 comments:

Post a Comment