May 6, 2009

...in the shop now...anna maria horner

I love Anna Maria Horner's fabrics. I love the designs and especially the bright, bold colors. Her blog is great and if you haven't checked it out, you should. She writes in a way that brings you right into her world. And by the way, the fabric currently shown in her blog banner is available in my shop. It's called Small Gathering from her Good Folks collection. Here's a picture:



Also available in the shop is Filigree in Plum:



and Cathedral in Peony:



So I ordered these fabrics kind of as a test. I love AMH fabrics and I know other people do too, but I haven't noticed quite the same demand for it as other designers. I wish AMH much success so I hope I'm wrong. So anyway, if you love her fabric, let me know. If there's enough demand, I'd love to carry the whole line.

Ok, so here are a few ideas I have for these fabrics...I like Cathedral for a beach bag, a wallet or a fun skirt for your little girl. Filigree would also make for a cute skirt, but would make an adorable dress (think contrasting/coordinating fabrics at the waist and along the bottom of the skirt). And Small Gathering...not sure about that one...do you have any suggestions? Have you made anything with any of these fabrics? I welcome your comments, ideas, photos...


For the love of fabric,


fabric fan

0 comments:

Post a Comment