September 19, 2009

...in the shop now...girly girl by patricia bravo

Patricia Bravo's newest line, called Girly Girl, is in the shop now! This line is full of fun girly designs and colors. Patricia has broken up the line into two colorways - Sweet Girl featuring pretty pastel colors, and Cool Girl featuring brighter colors. I have to say, as someone who is not a girly girl, I love this line! While filling an order for the Golden Garden print, I fell in love with it. The flowers are so pretty and the colors blend together so nicely. And check out Sun-kissed Bouquet...doesn't it remind you of a print by another well-loved designer? Take a look and let me know what you think...which one is your favorite?



SWEET GIRL

Golden Garden



Sun-kissed Bouquet



Poetry Dangling Ovals



Minty Lollipops



COOL GIRL

White Blooming Chain



Pink Vines



Bubblegum Lollipops



Aqua Garden



I have to say that these swatches (courtesy of Patricia Bravo's site) don't do the fabric justice. I know you'll love the fabric even more once you see it in person! Head over to the shop now...if you don't see one of the fabrics you want, don't worry - I have all of the above in stock and ready for purchase!



For the love of fabric,


fabric fan

0 comments:

Post a Comment