September 2, 2009

...vacation announcement - labor day weekend

Just a quick note to let you all know that the shop will remain open during Labor Day Weekend, but I will be taking a break from the cutting table to spend time with family. All orders placed from 9/3 - 9/8 will ship out on 9/9. I will be checking email and setting up orders during this time, so feel free to contact me. If you need something shipped out right away, get your order in tonight and I'll ship it out tomorrow before my official cutting table break begins!

In the meantime, check out the shop for some new Hushabye fabrics. It's Tula Pink's new line and it's adorable. I'll try to do a quick post later today or tomorrow morning, but think soft aqua and brown, with owls, bunnies, ducks and butterflies! So sweet!


For the love of fabric,


fabric fan


0 comments:

Post a Comment