September 24, 2009

...in the shop now...mill house inn pre-cuts

My shipment of Mill House Inn pre-cuts finally arrived! Fig Tree & Co.'s newest fabric line has arrived in all its pre-cut glory (with yardage to be arriving in shops soon). I was able to get my hands on some Charm Packs, Honey Buns, Jelly Rolls and 1 Fat Quarter Bundle. That's right, only 1! I haven't listed it yet, but if you want it right now, let me know. I also have available a newer Fig Tree quilt pattern called French Kiss, which uses simple diamond blocks - no templates, specialty rulers or "Y" seam. The pattern calls for one Charm Pack and one Honey Bun, among other fabrics (background, border, backing, etc.) So I put together a little set including pattern, Charm Pack and Honey Bun at a discounted price (10% off individual prices) to help you get started with this lovely quilt.








The set is already listed in the shop, with individual pre-cut listings to come. Go take a look!

For the love of fabric,


fabric fan

1 comment: